Find Friends Home

Cheetos, hot dogs, Mike and Ikes and a Powerade, descr Cheetos, hot dogs, Mike and Ikes and a Powerade, descr | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Aug 13
EDINBURGH, Scotland -- Faced with the hardest coaching task in modern British & Irish Lions history, Warren Gatlands self-proclaimed title as the eternal optimist will be challenged. Air Max Schuhe Sale .But as he faced questions over the nightmare scheduling, the All Blacks seven-year unbeaten home record and the danger of player burnout next June, he met disparagement with optimism.His message to the naysayers was typical of the man, there was no equivocation: If there are people, players or coaches who believe we havent got a chance, put your hands up now and dont get on the plane.Negatives arent dwelled on, but even he admitted the final week of his 2013 experience coaching the Lions stopped him in his tracks.After being in the firing line for dropping Brian ODriscoll, a decision vindicated by their commanding win over Australia, he wanted to give two fingers to the doubters.But he has learnt from that, though he did admit that if you fail as a Lions coach then suddenly your day job is under threat. You fail as a coach and have a poor tour -- look at previous coaches -- the impact it has had on them post Lions tour has not been positive, he said.Even when there was the brief hint of the magnitude facing him in New Zealand clouding his optimism, those idle thoughts were parked.Im well aware of the challenges of that and the coaching set up and the pressures. Im better prepared for that, he said. Ive spoken about the lack of preparation time, how tough this tour is going to be but I cant change that. If I start talking about that, if I start letting that affect me, then thats a negative and I have got to move on.Validating the view it is rugbys biggest challenge arent just the waiting All Blacks but also the Super Rugby sides loaded with their Kiwi internationals.Gatland watched the Chiefs hand his Wales side a 40-7 trouncing last June but the prospect of his Lions team, one with new combinations from loose-head to fullback, facing the settled New Zealand superpowers drew a smile.I think it makes our job easier, Gatland said. Thats the best thing for us as the Lions. The fact were playing the best [Super Rugby] players available I think is absolutely brilliant and I think well benefit hugely from that.Gatlands focus now switches to his backroom team. His coaching staff will be confirmed on December 7 and he favours a mixture of those who were part of his 2013 backroom staff and new voices.Then comes the task of picking his captain. Sam Warburton will be an option as will Alun Wyn Jones while Gatland has been impressed by the re-branded saintly Dylan Hartley who has flourished under Eddie Jones guidance.Both are options but whoever is named skipper will have no divine right to feature in the first-choice 15.The team will be selected on merit. Its not my role to have any favourites and well pick who we think are the best players. If thats 25 Englishmen and two Welshmen, thatll be the squad.Gatland now heads over to New Zealand to take in their match against Argentina on Saturday and will stay for the Test against the Boks in Christchurch.After New Zealands Rugby Championship duties are finished, hell then take in a whistle stop tour of the home nations during the November Tests, hoping to spend a day with each national side touching base with players and coaches.Hell be there weighing up who has the character and self-belief to rival his own.If Wednesdays message from Gatland is anything to go by, unwavering faith in the Lions ability to win the Test series is the most important quality required if they are to knock over the All Blacks.Im the eternal optimist. If you look at the players who are out there we have some real quality, he said. There is genuine pace, great footwork, players with experience, size and physicality and hopefully some belief and confidence as well.You have to get on that plane believing you are part of a set-up that can go to New Zealand and win. Nike Air Max Günstig Outlet .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Nike Air Max Günstig Outlet . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. http://www.airmaxschweiz.ch/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. According to the USDA, the recommended average daily intake for an active male is 3,000 calories.Jacksonville Jaguars rookie safety Jalen Ramsey might have taken care of most of those requirements in one meal Sunday night. The rookie safety tweeted out a picture of his dinner of Cheetos, hot dogs, Mike and Ikes and a Powerade, describing his meal as hitting.What he didnt realize was the response he would get from the Internet. People on TTwitter were pretty surprised to see a professional athlete who just signed a $23. Air Max Schweiz. 3 million contract eating a rather interesting spread for dinner, but Ramsey just laughed it off.?Then again, when youre a player in the National Football League, a high-calorie meal should be no problem to work off. ' ' ' 
Share:
Welcome to our new site! Feel free to participate in our community!

Users

Blogs

Shori
Apple Save yourself. The Apple Retail outlet on Pr... more
Shori 3 hours ago
smrtsmith
The World Access System, recently implemente... more
smrtsmith Yesterday, 19:27
DMT
Total Views: 150Word Count: 512See All articles Fr... more
DMT Yesterday, 00:22

Forum Topics