first game.Its another realisation for our players to pick thefirst game.Its another realisation for our players to pick the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jul 12
Frespanol has erased memories of his last trip to the Sunshine Coast with victory in the open handicap, a race deferred from the Doomben wash-out. Hydro Flask Flasche Schweiz .The 1350m-race abandoned on Saturday was added to what was already a 12--race program on Wednesday with many of the runners being prepared for upcoming summer features.Ridden by Jim Byrne, former Sydney-trained Frespanol ($10) scored by a short head to Jopa ($9) on Wednesday with a half length to third-placed Harada Bay ($8).The last time Frespanol headed to the Sunshine Coast in April he was in a float which rolled down an embankment on the Bruce Highway and he spent 40 minutes trapped inside.Frespanol and the three other horses on the truck escaped serious injury but he missed the winter carnival.Trainer Tony Gollan, who is in New Zealand for a horse sale, said by phone the win had come as no surprise and Frespanol had improved with each race this campaign.He was good first-up and then had no luck at all second-up when caught deep, Gollan said.He is a nice horse and he will now run in the Recognition Stakes at Eagle Farm on Saturday week.After that he will chase the feature races such as the Lough Neagh and Bernborough Stakes in the summer.Gollan said Frespanol owed him a win in a stakes race from his days when the gelding was trained in Sydney.He actually beat me in a stakes race when Gai Waterhouse trained him. My mare Tornado Miss ran second to him in the 2015 Spear Chief Stakes at Doomben, Gollan said.I do think he will be even fitter next time so the stakes race might be soon.Group Two winner Rudy lost no friends when he came from third last to finish fifth. Swell Flasche Blumen . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Hydro Flask Kinder . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.swellflascheschweiz.ch/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Veteran prop Nate Myles has dismissed suggestions that he could be playing his last State of Origin game for Queensland.Myles, 31, has been named for July 13s Origin III in Sydney but must overcome a knee injury that sidelined him for their series clinching game two win in Brisbane last month.Barely three weeks after knee surgery, Myles says he will make a final fitness call on whether he can play his 31st Origin in the coming days.I havent been given a deadline but I am not going to stuff around, he said.The team deserves better than that.I will know pretty early if I am good or not but I am feeling pretty confident.Myles was slotted into the Queensland 17 for bench utility Michael Morgan (knee).The other new face is North Queensland backrower Gavin Cooper, who replaces injured bench forward Josh Papalii.Myles admitted he was under pressure to keep his Origin spot but wouldnt have it any other wayy. Swell Flasche Marmor. The older guys are under pressure but I enjoy that kind of stuff, he said.Its a positive considering the success Queensland has had.(But) I am not saying this is my last Origin.I am contracted two years after this - there is no time frame.Myles did not believe Queensland coach Kevin Walters missed a chance to blood new talent in next weeks dead rubber, saying Coopers selection sent a strong message.Cooper makes his Origin debut at 30 and in his 11th NRL season.Gavin Cooper coming in for his first game is fantastic, Myles said.The young guys will see that and say I am not going to take this for granted, this guy is 30, been one of the best players in the comp and hes getting his first game.Its another realisation for our players to pick their game up again. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: