Gaming, SpGaming, Sp | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jul 11
He can barely remember his way to the locker room but James Tamou knows exactly where he wants to end up with new NRL club Penrith next season. Cheap NFL Jerseys .Week one of the Panthers pre-season hasnt even finished but the big-name signing is already talking a big game, saying only a premiership will bring success to the club in 2017.From what I saw last (season), theres only room to grow. We had a couple of video sessions and Ive been excited to watch what the boys can produce, Tamou said.A premiership - thats the number one goal and thats on everyones mind.Tamou was knee-deep in a push for back-to-back titles with North Queensland in 2016 but admitted he had kept a close eye on the Panthers since signing a lucrative deal in June.And the 27-year-old couldnt help but be enamoured with their high-octane play that fell two games short of a fairytale grand final appearance.Ive been saying for a while, Ive been very excited to come in, he said.Their last 12 weeks of the season I was very impressed. Obviously because I had signed and knew I was coming here, I was keeping an eye on them.They were definitely premiership contenders. The way they went about the Bulldogs (elimination final), who are nothing short of walkovers.Obviously a bit of bad luck against Canberra (in the semi-final, but) just goes to show how young and resilient this side can be.Itll be good for the club for everyone to stick around. It adds to the dynasty they can build.Tamou met his new teammates for day one of pre-season on Monday, almost two months before the former Kangaroos representative expected to arrive at the foot of the mountains.He was a shock exclusion from Mal Meningas Australian squad for the current Four Nations tournament and while he admitted the axing hurt, was glad to help uproot the family to Sydney.I wouldve went away feeling not well leaving the wife there with the kids. Im happy to be here. We can do some really good things here and day one is where it starts, he said.I know why I missed out. It just puts a bit more fire in the belly for next time.And already hes taken confidence from the way new teammate Trent Merrin experienced a career resurgence after a similar high-profile move from Wollongong last summer.I was reading something about him, he thought he was over representative-wise. We all know the valuable player he is, Tamou said.He came here and went to another level. Thats a bit of a goal for me. But first things first, get through a good pre-season and be injury-free. Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap China Jerseys . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.cheapauthenticnfljerseys.net/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. North American and European League Championship Series teams have written a letter to league organizer and League of Legends developer Riot Games to address financial concerns, league chartership plans, revenue sharing and relegation from the League, as confirmed by league sources to ESPN.The original letter, earlier reported by Slingshot Esports, was signed by 18 of the 20 participating LCS teams and addressed to Riot Games co-founder Marc Merrill, co-head of esports Whalen Rozelle, co-head of esports Jarred Kennedy and head of EU esports Jason Yeh, and copied to other Riot co-founder Brandon Beck. It highlights six alleged issues with the current structure and Riot-proposed structure in place that require solving and suggests potential options for solution.The 18 owners of the teams collectively wrote that they believe there are issues in job security caused by relegation from the league, as well as lack of compensation, which is currently a Riot-given minimum of $12,500 per player per split in North America and €11,250 in Europe. The letter also claims the current model of relegation does not allow for teams to generate enough revenue to invest in their players.The letter also alleges that Riot Games is currently constructing charter memberships for 2018 in North America and 2019 in Europe, a system similar to francchising. China NFL Jerseys. The owners concern is that Riot has not assured them that they will be involved in this charter. In addition, the team agreements, which are signed twice a year for each split, do not automatically renew. The letter calls for an auto renewal, which guarantees that teams that remain in the league are granted spots in the league by default.In the letter, the team owners state that Riots terms simply will not fix the instability and financial losses which the Teams have articulated to Riot in detail. Furthermore, after proposing solutions, the owners add that The compromise solution will not effectively solve the problems stated above and, at best, will still find the Teams operating at a loss in 2017. We believe, however that, given Riots position on these issues, the compromise solution outlined above is a minimally acceptable path forward for 2017.Immortals, Team Liquid, Team Vitality, and Misfits have declined to comment on the letter. Riot Games, Cloud 9, Unicorns of Love, Origen, Fnatic, G2 Esports, Phoenix1, Giants Gaming, Counter Logic Gaming, Splyce, H2K Gaming, Team EnVyUs, Team Dignitas, Team SoloMid and Team ROCCAT have yet to respond to a request for comment. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: