Find Friends Home

s what I feel Anil will teach them, Tendulkar told | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chen
chen Jun 12
                                      Sachin Tendulkar believes the Indian team has a reservoir of experience to tap into in the form of Anil Kumble, the new head coach, during a busy season in which they play 17 Tests starting with the four in the West Indies. Custom Saints Jersey China . Kumble, Tendulkar said, will train the team to show fight in all situations.Its about being a tough character and being able to stand on your feet in tough moments. Thats what I feel Anil will teach them, Tendulkar told ESPNcricinfo at the launch of Spartan International in London. There are crunch moments in any match, so approaching those moments is important. He will be out there to win each and every moment.While Tendulkar, who was a member of the BCCI committee that played a key role in selecting the coach, didnt go into the details of the selection process, he was effusive in his praise for Kumble. He termed him a hard competitor who will not compromise on work ethic.My experience with Anil has been fantastic, Tendulkar said. He has been a match-winner, and the guys have got a lot to learn from him. Anil is ready to share everything he has learnt from this wonderful sport. He played for close to 20 years, so there is plenty to share. Ill just tell the players to grasp as much information from Anil as possible, and enjoy the game above everything else.On the topic of bat size, something that has been in the news regularly of late, Tendulkar said he reflected Australia batsman David Warners sentiments: flat pitches are a bigger threat to the game than any other perceived imbalance between bat and ball.The wickets need to change; they need to be more helpful for bowlers, Tendulkar said. In T20s, the greatest of bowlers are being reverse-swept. Three-hundred is no longer competitive in ODIs.So there should be at least one format where bowlers have a better chance of executing their skills and making it more interesting for spectators. Its difficult for someone to sit for five days, so you have to look at changing surfaces. I dont think its got much to do with bats, but Im sure people on the [relevant] panel will be able to look into it. Thats what David Warner has spoken about too. Cheap Saints Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Custom Saints Jerseys . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. JOLIET, Ill. -- Erik Jones passed Elliott Sadler with nine laps to go and held off Kyle Larson to win the NASCAR Xfinity Series race Saturday at Chicagoland Speedway for his series-high fourth victory of the season.I just had to go chase Elliott down. It was just a matter of time before we got around him, Jones said. What an awesome day.The 20-year-old Jones will be the top seed for the seven-race Chase. He won the Truck Series title a year ago and will move to the Sprint Cup next year.This is great momentum for us, Jones said. Im just really excited.Ryan Sieg and Blake Koch claimed the final two spots in the Xfinity Chase for the Championship.Sprint Cup champion Kyle Busch dominated most of the race, leading 154 of the first 181 laps until he cut a tire and spun out. Clint Bowyer had the lead on the re-start with 14 laps left before Sadler passed him.But a charging Jones surged by Sadler and withstood a late challenge before Larson scraped the wall on the 200th and final lap.On the last lap I tried to get to the throttle early and try to get a run on him on exit, Larson said. I knew I would be flirting with the edge there, and I just got over it and got into the wall and ended our shot.Sadler was third, followwed by Daniel Suarez and Illinois native Justin Allgaier. Custom Saints T-shirts. Busch finished 13th.Jones has been the only Xfinity driver to have consistent success on the lower-tier circuit. Sadler and Suarez are the only other full-time drivers to win a race this season.Sieg finished 12th and Koch 15th to earn the final spots in the 12-driver Chase field.Theyll be joined by Allgaier, Ty Dillon, Brennan Poole,?Brendan Gaughan, Ryan Reed, Brandon Jones and Darrell Wallace.The Chase begins next week at Kentucky and will have two elimination rounds before a champion is determined Nov. 19 at Homestead.Busch, the top seed in the Sprint Cup Chase this year, won the Truck Series race Friday night before failing a post-race inspection. He beat Jones off pit road during a green-flag stop with just over 40 laps remaining and held the lead after a later restart. He seemed poised for another win until his tire mishap.His pit crew was also penalized for going over the wall too soon on the ensuing stop to end his chances.Bowyer, a former series champion, finished sixth in his first Xfinity race since 2012 ' ' ' 
Share:
Welcome to our new site! Feel free to participate in our community!

Users

Blogs

Shori
Apple Save yourself. The Apple Retail outlet on Pr... more
Shori 3 hours ago
smrtsmith
The World Access System, recently implemente... more
smrtsmith Yesterday, 19:27
DMT
Total Views: 150Word Count: 512See All articles Fr... more
DMT Yesterday, 00:22

Forum Topics